ASIC industry funding levy payments were due for payment on 15 March 2019. Pay now to avoid late payment penalties. Late payment penalties apply from 1 April 2019. To view an invoice and make a payment online, log into your portal account.
If you received an invoice via post, the payment options are either Electronic Funds Transfer or BPAY. Credit card payment via the portal is only available to portal users that registered prior to 31 January 2019. For more information, see our FAQs.
SMSF auditor applications and transactions are now available via the ASIC Regulatory Portal.
Both existing and potential SMSF auditors will need to register their own portal account. To find out more, visit our SMSF auditor information page.
ASIC Regulatory Portal: How to view invoices and make payments online
About the portal
The ASIC Regulatory Portal is where our regulated community can access ASIC’s increasing suite of digital services. It is an important first step on our journey to improve the experience of our regulatory stakeholders. The portal will improve how we deliver online services to you over time, and how you can transact and interact with us.
For more information - quick reference guides and instructional videos - see our FAQs.
Who is the portal for?
Currently, the portal provides service for:
- Regulated entities with industry funding obligations
- Self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) auditors
- Australian passport fund operators and foreign passport fund operators
- Trusted representatives of regulated entities – company employees, compliance officers, registered agents, or service providers
Over the coming months, we will add services for:
- Existing or potential licensees and their representatives – Australian financial services licensees, credit licensees and market operators
- Existing or potential registered professionals – liquidators, registered company auditors and authorised audit companies
- Organisations – officeholders or employees who notify or interact with ASIC on behalf of a regulated entity
Industry funding fast facts
- The Government’s industry funding arrangements for ASIC became law in 2017.
- Industry funding is an annual cycle. Between July and September each year, entities will need to log in to the portal and submit their industry funding metrics for the previous financial year. New users will be required to register for a portal account.
- The information you provide will enable ASIC to calculate your share of the regulatory costs for the sector in which you operate.
- The deadline for submitting industry funding metrics for FY 2017-18 was 27 September 2018. ASIC has issued invoices for FY 2017-18.
- To view your invoice and make a payment online, login to your portal account.
- The detailed methodology for how we will calculate levies for each industry sector is outlined in Report 535 ASIC cost recovery arrangements: 2017–18.