Submit industry funding metrics
The deadline for the submission of industry funding business activity metrics and contact details is 26 September 2019.
If you need help to register or use the portal, refer to the user guides available in the FAQs.
Self-managed superannuation fund auditors: How to submit your annual statement
To find out more, visit our submitting your SMSF auditor annual statement page.
ASIC Regulatory Portal: How to view invoices and make payments online
About the portal
The ASIC Regulatory Portal is where our regulated community can access ASIC’s increasing suite of digital services. It is an important first step on our journey to improve the experience of our regulatory stakeholders. The portal will improve how we deliver online services to you over time, and how you can transact and interact with us.
For more information - quick reference guides and instructional videos - see our FAQs.
Who is the portal for?
Currently, the portal provides service for:
- Regulated entities with industry funding obligations
- Self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) auditors
- Australian passport fund operators and foreign passport fund operators
- Market intermediaries – market participants and retail over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives providers
- Trusted representatives of regulated entities – company employees, compliance officers, registered agents, or service providers
Over the coming months, we will add services for:
- Existing or potential licensees and their representatives – Australian financial services licensees, credit licensees and market operators
- Existing or potential registered professionals – liquidators, registered company auditors and authorised audit companies
- Organisations – officeholders or employees who notify or interact with ASIC on behalf of a regulated entity
Industry funding fast facts
- The Government’s industry funding arrangements for ASIC became law in 2017.
- Industry funding is an annual cycle. Between July and September each year, entities will need to log in to the portal and submit their industry funding metrics for the previous financial year. New users will need to register for a portal account.
- The information you provide will enable ASIC to calculate your share of the regulatory costs for the sector in which you operate.
- The deadline for submitting industry funding metrics for 2018-19 is 26 September 2019.
- Refer to asic.gov.au/industry-funding for more information.