Submissions for IDR data reporting close on 29 February 2024 at 11.59 pm. All IDR data reporting entities must submit their IDR complaints data covering the reporting period 1 July 2023 to 31 December 2023 by the closing date.
Ensure you submit your IDR data file well before the closing date of the submission window to allow you time to review the results of data validation, fix any errors and resubmit your data for further validation.
Your industry funding invoice is now available and due for payment by Wednesday 13 March 2024. Log into your portal account to view your invoice and make a payment online. For more information, see our FAQs.
See our 'Service availabilty' page for details of any impacts to our services.
ASIC Regulatory Portal: How to register
About the portal
The ASIC Regulatory Portal is where our regulated community can access ASIC’s increasing suite of digital services. It is an important first step on our journey to improve the experience of our regulatory stakeholders. The portal will improve how we deliver online services to you over time, and how you can transact and interact with us.
Who is the portal for?
Currently, the portal provides service for:
- Regulated entities with industry funding obligations
- Company officers and Australian financial services licensees
- Trusted representatives of regulated entities – company employees, compliance officers, registered agents, or service providers
- Registered auditors and liquidators
- Self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) auditors
- Market intermediaries – market participants and retail over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives providers
- Australian passport fund operators and foreign passport fund operators
Over time, we will add services for:
- Existing or potential licensees and their representatives – Australian financial services licensees, credit licensees and market operators
- Existing or potential registered professionals – liquidators, registered company auditors and authorised audit companies
- Organisations – officeholders or employees who notify or interact with ASIC on behalf of a regulated entity
Industry funding fast facts
- The Government’s industry funding arrangements for ASIC became law in 2017.
- Industry funding is an annual cycle. Between July and September/October each year, entities will need to log in to the portal and submit their industry funding metrics for the previous financial year. New users will need to register for a portal account.
- The information you provide will enable ASIC to calculate your share of the regulatory costs for the sector in which you operate.
- More information about industry funding.