The portal is open for regulated entities with industry funding obligations.
If you need help to register or use the portal, refer to the user guides available in the FAQs.
Read the transcript
About the portal
The ASIC Regulatory Portal is where our regulated community can access ASIC’s increasing suite of digital services. It is an important first step on our journey to improve the experience of our regulatory stakeholders. The portal will improve how we deliver online services to you over time, and how you can transact and interact with us.
For more information - quick reference guides and instructional videos - see our FAQs.
Industry funding fast facts
- You should have received a letter from us that includes your industry funding security key. If you have lost or did not receive a letter, you can still register using either of the ‘I want to link to a licence or registration I hold’ or ‘I want to act on behalf of a registered company or body’ tiles and your Corporate key or ASIC key. See our FAQs for instructions on how to submit your business activity metrics this way.
- Between July and September, entities will need to register, log on and submit their industry funding metrics.
- Regulated entities will receive industry funding levy invoices in January each year.
- Levy types vary by subsector and are either flat or graduated. More about indicative levies.
Who is the portal for?
Currently, the portal provides service for:
- Regulated entities with industry funding obligations
- Trusted representatives of regulated entities – company employees, compliance officers, registered agents, or service providers
Over the coming months, we will add services for:
- Existing or potential licencees or managed fund operators and their representatives – Australian financial services licensees, credit licensees, market operators and managed fund operators
- Existing or potential registered professionals – liquidators, auditor and authorised audit companies
- Organisations – officeholders or employees who notify or interact with ASIC on behalf of a regulated entity